Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Raymarine RL70C on my Cruiser. The display is

Customer Question
I have a Raymarine...

I have a Raymarine RL70C on my Cruiser. The display is blank. I think it's a display problem, not the whole unit. Is hear a beep when I power it up. Also, I think the other connected devices are working ok.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

That's all I could think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
3/10/2018
Marine Electronics Expert: Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?