Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a ice 35 an it doesnt have anything in screen when…

Customer Question
Hi i bought a...

Hi i bought a ice 35 an it doesnt have anything in screen when i turn it in

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

U turn it on it spins but no lights come on on the face plate

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

No just that i have no display

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Answered in 6 days by:
3/10/2018
Marine Electronics Expert: Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?