Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Put the 2003 xp bomadadaier in the water, it ran ok for a…

Customer Question
put the 2003 xp bomadadaier...
put the 2003 xp bomadadaier in the water, it ran ok for a few seconds then maint light come on an red light, then would only just run to get it back, it has not ran for 4 mounths b4 that
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
12/15/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic

F​irst thing I would suspect is a bad battery. The computer is very sensitive to voltage and if it dropped while you were running it, it would code out the computer and shut you down. Especially since it sat for quite a while.