Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Am searching for a phone number for Navionics. My husband…

Customer Question
Hi, am searching for...

Hi, am searching for a phone number for Navionics.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

My husband just wanted me to get a phone number.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

I don't know anything other than he needs the phone number.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
11/6/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is***** can be reached at 1-***-***-****​. They are located in Massachusettes so they will be closed for tonight. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you need to come back later down the road with follow up questions to the issue, you can do so at any time, even after putting through a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

It looks like you read my answer and left without selecting a rating for my service, responding back, or simply taking a minute to thank me. Was there something else?