Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does the lowrance elite ti work with c-maps 4d+ max charts?

Customer Question
Does the lowrance elite...

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

I bought the C-map 4d max+ charts and I cannot see the charts on the lowrance options list of charts. The card was activated already with C-Map

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

Only that I don't see a way to add my fish finders to the c-map list of devices and I don't see a place to list them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
11/2/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Charles, Marine Tech replied 8 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Tech

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Currently Lowrance does not support the C-Map 4D. The one that you would want to use is the C-Map Max-n. or any of the lake Insite line. You may be able to swap the card out with Jeppsen, C-Map since it does not support your current depthfinder.

10-4...I just spoke with them and they confirmed as much...have a good day

You too sir.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.