Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Could you tell me the wiring colors & pinout for the depth…

Customer Question
Hi could you tell...

Hi could you tell me the wiring colors & pinout for the depth transducer for the HDS gen-2

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

My client has an HDS gen-9 but he wants the transducer wired to a Furuno depth instrument basically he wants to use the HDS only as a plotter & radar & the depth displayed on the Furuno

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

No just the wiring of the transducer so i can rewire it to the foruno please

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
10/26/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Are you looking for a pinout for an HDS transducer or a Furuno transducer?

I have the pinout for the Furuno but not the color code for the pinout

I'll have to take a look and see if the information is even available, Lowrance does not do a lot of publishing on things like this. What is the model number/part number on the transducer you are looking for a pinout on?