Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Required power/data cable for ls4100 fish finder

Customer Question
Required power/data cable for...

Required power/data cable for ls4100 fish finder no.mj-a7spf0005-020 to connect gps antenna

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Just bought a furuno LS 4100FISHFINDER LIKE TO CONNECT GPS AND NEED RIGHT CABLES

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

CABLE REQUIREDFITS XDR PORT AND DIVIDES INTO TWO ONE FOR TRANSDUCER THE OTHER FOR DATA GPS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
9/23/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Charles, Marine Tech replied 10 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Tech

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

This is the part nuimber for the transducer spliter cable. Furuno AIR-033-270.

But sine the GPS is actually run from a NMEA 0813 port, you would need that cable. This cable actually has the NMEA connections on it. Furuno 000-159-686