Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? just…

Customer Question
Hi,my name is*****: What's...

Hi,my name is*****: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just purchased the PLMRA630BT

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What??

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how to hook up the speaker wires from the head unit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
9/13/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hi Bill, my name is***** do not understand your question, what are you trying to do exactly?

I have all kind of speaker wires coming off the head unit, do they hook up to the amp?
just need to know, no need to talk on the phone

I got the model number for the amp itself but did not get a model number for the head unit. Who makes the head unit, do you have a model number for that?

It's a Pyle, not sure of the model number. It has 8 speaker wires and4 ports for the audio output

Do you know what an RCA style jack is? If you do know what a RCA jack is, does your head unit have RCA jacks on the back of it?

Are you still here Bill?

H​I Bill. I never heard back from you. How did you make out?