Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 depth finder that I am using to

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 depth finder that I am using to make a bathymetric map. I have done 2 profile lines so far, but would like to do another line. I need to display the two profile lines on the screen (as well as the sonar data), so that I can navigate to new areas that weren't covered before. How do get such a display?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I see you have been waiting some time for an answer - do you still need assistance with this?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.