Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a 1999 Wellcraft 210 fisherman boat, Im looking for…

Customer Question
Hi, I own a 1999...
Hi, I own a 1999 Wellcraft 210 fisherman boat, Im looking for the owners or user manual, and lately Ive been getting a lot of water in the gas tank but there are no gas leaks, we havent found how its getting in, and Im afraid Im going to have to open the deck and take out the gas tank, what should I do or check before traying to lift the deck?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Check the seal on the gas cap, check the gasket on the fuel tank sending unit. These are the usual locations for water if you aren't getting it from you fuel supplier.

Your not going to find a manual on a boat of this age. The only source would be Wellcraft Dealer if they are available.