Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a garmin striker 4cv and want to use it on a…

Customer Question
I purchased a garmin...

I purchased a garmin striker 4cv and want to use it on a rental boat. Is there an item I can attach the transducer to?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Striker 4cv is what the box has on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Had to go find the box it came in

Mechanic's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to locate a device for the CHIRP (77/200kHz, 300 W) haven't had any luck and I am new to this device.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
2/15/2017
Marine Electronics Expert: Charles, Marine Tech replied 1 year ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Tech

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Provided that you already have the transducer for this unit, you would need the portable fishing kit located on the included page. It contains all the accessories that are needed to make your unit into one that you can take from boat to boat and not leave any marks on the rental boat.

http://g.factoryoutletstore.com/details/423558/garmin-striker-4cv-us-with-transducer.html