Charles
Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
67216606

Ihave a laptop computer aboard the boat. question ,can i

Customer Question

ihave a laptop computer aboard the boat . question ,can i hook up the furuno BBWx3 to the laptop ?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: simple i want to know can i hook up the Furuno BBX3to my laptop .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: no
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 9 months ago.

There is not direct connection available for this unit to a PC. An option that you may have would be to locate a WiFi device that would adapt to your network and send the data to the PC that way. To date, I m not aware of one from Furuno.