Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have an Elite7ti unit,use to be able to downloads maps

Customer Question

I have an Elite7ti unit,use to be able to downloads maps straight to the unit, now brings up a fault ' map failed to queue for download ' loaded map from insight genesis onto micro sd card, load sd card into unit turn unit on should load map my unit does not do this.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: No I live in australia
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Can you try using wifi to perform the map download and let me know if that works?