How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Marine Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 11198
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Marine Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a plcd68mp3 marine radio the remote has gone bad number

Customer Question

have a plcd68mp3 marine radio the remote has gone bad number on bad remote is 7900 but no one can identify by this number what is part number
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: model is plcd68mp3 don't know age came with boat I bought
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not working has been underwater need to buy new one need part number
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that you contact 1-800-REMOTES (736-6837)

- they sell replacement remotes for Pyle equipment, and might be able to sell you what you are looking for.

Also this company can be called about a replacement Pyle remote: (###) ###-####/p>

Any identifying information off the remote (e.g. a label in its battery compartment) would help with the search for a replacement, also... just let me know, by Reply To Expert, and I will continue the search.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.