Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

My raymarine autopilot(spx-5r with p70r controll head, 12in

Customer Question

my raymarine autopilot(spx-5r with p70r controll head, 12in linear feedback)the controll head compass will not stay aligned with the gps compass numbers ,, or sometimes on a course of 34 it will correct around this number awhile then go 35 36 37 etc ..any ideas?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.
If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)
3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your raymarine autopilot?

Thank you
Tech Michael