Charles
Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
67216606

I am wiring a new Kenwood KMR-365BT boat stereo, from a

Customer Question

I am wiring a new Kenwood KMR-365BT boat stereo, from a Panor CSC-600HP, that I took out. Is there a wiring conversion that you can show me?
Chip
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 11 months ago.

When installing a new brand of radio, there is not any conversion chart for the wiring. All of the old power supply wires should be removed and the new Kenwood wires should be used. The speaker wires in the boat can be reused. Typical installation would be red to positive, black to negative, yellow to a battery constant for memory, blue to any amps or a retractable antenna if you have one.

Expert:  Charles replied 11 months ago.

Hello again, my system shows that you had replied to me, yet I do not see anything. Was there something that I could assist you with?