Yes, there are a number of ways to do this. I would suggest the following:
1. Download Raymarine RayTech Navigator from http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=510 (Note: you may need to create an account to do this, but the free version of RayTech is fine. You don't need to purchase the full version)
2. Install a Navionics CF card reader and plug in a compatible CF card (note: many new CF cards are not compatible with Raymarine products. The one that works best is a 512MB card purchased from Raymarine themselves)
3. Backup any files on the CF card, especially Archive.FSH.
4. Open RayTech Navigator (start-> Programs-> Raymarine RayTech Navigator)
5. Go to File -> Import/Export Routes and Waypoints, click Export Routes and Waypoints, then Next. Click Export to Removable Card, then Next. Click Export to C/E-Series CF Card, then Next. Click Export All Routes and Waypoints and click Finish. Select the file listed (Archive.FSH) and click OK.
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.