How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Marine Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 17683
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Marine Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a ES Series 9 inch unit I need to know what transducer,

Customer Question

I have a ES Series 9 inch unit I need to know what transducer, component I need for a transducer to mount on the trolling motor so I can use this unit on the bow of my boat
In addition I have a Minn Kota terrova trolling motor it has a universal transducer, is there a cave that is compatible to connect to the unit
Thank you
My email is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike,Only the following compatible transom-mounted and through-hull mounted transducers are available:

Related Marine Electronics Questions