Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

The cable adapter plug on my Eagle Cuda 240 S/GPS has

Customer Question

the cable adapter plug on my Eagle Cuda 240 S/GPS has perished and is now unusable. Is there a spare part aqvailable to replace the adaptor/wiring plug which attaches to the rear of the unit. It is a 6 pin female adapter plug
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bob and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, no readily available 6-pin plug alone. There are replacement cable set with this particular plug at 1 end and transducer connector + power leads at the other.

Would information for an online seller serve your need please?