Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My boat mechanic install all new Raymaring electronics in my…

Customer Question
My boat mechanic install all...
My boat mechanic install all new Raymaring electronics in my sailboat after it was hit by lightning. The main unit is a C in nav pod with gold chart for Ray C95
I am a 77 year old and want to be able to understand how to operated the system I wild like to purchase a written manual on how to do so.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/29/2016
Marine Electronics Expert: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # ***** I can help you better?

I can help direct you to books on this one ;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael