Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

While I was using my raymarine dragonfly 5.7 GPS/Fishfinder…

Customer Question
while I was using my...
while I was using my raymarine dragonfly 5.7 GPS/Fishfinder combo E70085-GLD
the fishfinder just shut down and will not come back on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Marine Electronics
2/23/2016
Marine Electronics Expert: Charles, Marine Tech replied 2 years ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Tech

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Remove the unit from its base. Use a multimeter to test the power right at the plug. It needs to be at least 10V DC. If you get 0 volts. Make sure that the fuse in the power supply is still good. If the fuse is good and the unit will still not power on, make sure that all connections are clean and tight. Provided that all of this is good, you would need to contact RayMarine to get a return authorization number to send the unit if for service.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Charles