Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I want new furono FCV 295 power cat. need know tranduers

Customer Question

i want new furono FCV 295 for 30ft power cat. need know tranduers options and installation options
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There are many interfacing options for the FCV-295. Here are the links to the appropriate documents:

BT-5 Interconnection to FCV295, 1150 and DFF3 (134 KB)

Dual SS264 Connection to FCV295 or FCV1150 (138 KB)

Airmar ducers with Temp to FCV295 and 1150 (806 KB)

Transducer Tap Settings (60 KB)

Please let me know if you have specific questions.