Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I have a 6002 sail auto pilot with a 5x course computer I

Customer Question

I have a 6002 sail auto pilot with a 5x course computer I bought a p70 control head as I was told it was bad but now it's the 5x. It's hard to find a used one I'm now short on money and need my pilot lost a foot single handeling with out my pilot is rough what other course computer will work if any
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me first, what is the maker and model of your '5x course computer'. Is it perhaps a Raymarine 5X SmartPilot Wheelpilot ?

Then with that information I can do a search for either a source for one Used, or a source for a replacement.

(I am assuming the 6002 is a Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot Controller... correct me if I'm wrong.)