Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

From Barcelona Spain please I've got a second hand furuno fm

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** Barcelona Spain
please I've got a second hand furuno fm 2721 without MMSI record inside. I would like to write it down. How can I do it?
Thanks a lot. Regards. Lorenzo
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

You can get a new number for it here: Click Here

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Freddy, I have MMSI number in Spain. What I need is to know how to program it in the Furuno FM 2721 vhf radio. For your information, when I bought a second hand AIS furuno, I got the procedure and password ***** open the menu and write it. This is my question, how to open the menu in the furuno FM2721 to be able to write it down the MMSI number I have
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Ok I apologize I misunderstood your question thank you for clarifying. I am going to opt out and open this to all experts. Please do not rate.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Freddy
Any news from your side?
Regards
Lorenzo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Freddy
Any news from your side?
Regards
Lorenzo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please send my message to the right person thank you regards ***** ***** appreciated