Joe
Joe, Marine Electronics Installer
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

2005 232 sunesta - radio not working this year - where is

Customer Question

2005 232 sunesta - radio not working this year - where is fuse for radio
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Depending on what radio is installed, they usually have a fuse directly on the back of them and one in the main accessory fuse panel, sometimes this fuse will feed multiple circuits since the amp requirement is so small.
Start by checking the rear fuse, confirm with a voltmeter 2 powers (red,yellow) and ground on black, if so the unit is getting power and ground and not working, check harness connector and reset and or replace radio as needed.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.