Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I am Tom **** in ******. My phone number is

Customer Question

I am Tom ***** in ******. My phone number is *******.
I have a RayMarine smart pilot,it has the number st6002 on it, installed on a sailboat. The wheel drive assembly came apart while sailing about two weeks ago.The large black plastic ring broke in three pieces.also, the grey cover broke in two pieces. All the ball bearings were lost. I bought the black plastic ring,plus the ball bearings,plus the grey cover.I am unable to get it assembled properly where it stays together.Do you sell the wheel drive assembly already put together ?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not sell parts.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator