Charles
Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
67216606

I have a HDS12 Gen 2 I have 2 problems with itThe arrow

Customer Question

I have a HDS12 Gen 2
I have 2 problems with it
The arrow on the map on the GPS system is pointing backward. I asked the marina who installed the unit in my boat they said turn the gps puck 180 deg. I did this and it made no difference. That was all the help I got out of them. Any ideas ?
I also had a sonic hub installed everything will play but the sirius radio the subscription is paid for and it is on the station comes up on the bottom of the screen , the volume indicator goes up but no music comes out of the speakers. The iPod and fm radio work fine.
Again no help.
Thanks
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today.Your Arrow is most likely turned on to either true north or magnetic north. Go into the GPS menu and turn it to boat position. That will correct that issue. Make sure that you do not have the Sirius muted in the sonic hub menu.