Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What video tutorials are available regarding Gen 3

Customer Question
What video tutorials are available...
What video tutorials are available for sale regarding Gen 3 electronics. I have two 12 inch Gen 3s on my new Nitro 21 and I want to buy some video tutorials from basic to advanced?
Frank
**********
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Hopefully, the answer will include something besides what Lowrance offers with Doctor Sonar. I already have that, and everyone knows about that as Lowrance sends a notice out with all new equipment shipments. I’m looking to see what else is on the market that experts think is good. However, it specifically has to be for Lowrance Gen 3s.