How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Charles Your Own Question
Charles, Marine Tech
Category: Marine Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 3977
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
Type Your Marine Electronics Question Here...
Charles is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a new yellow gasket (about 4 inches) Hummingbird

Customer Question

I need a new yellow gasket (about 4 inches) for my Hummingbird 120?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.
Hello Michael, my name is***** will be assisting you today.Did you open the 120 up and that is where the gasket goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The gasket separates the battery pack and monitor, from the shaft. It is visible from the outside. Manufacturer will know immediately what I am referring to.
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.
This is what you need. FB BC | 740112-1
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For $26 you should send the part
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.
We are not with Humminbird. JA is a question ans answer site. Your question was directed to me to supply you the answer that you needed to locate the part. You can order it directly from Humminbird or locate is using the provided part number from Amazon.