How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack Your Own Question
Jack, Technician
Category: Marine Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 9386
Experience:  35 years experience as audio/video repair and installation tech.
Type Your Marine Electronics Question Here...
Jack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Sharp LED board that I need to replace the Board NO#

Customer Question

I have a Sharp LED board that I need to replace the Board NO# ***** as follows
LM32K072 96D01275A this Board is out of a Humming Bird depth finder. humming no longer have parts for it, Possibly Sharp still has them?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is ***** ***** I can help you with this ,Is this the panel you are looking for at the link below ; that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .

Related Marine Electronics Questions