Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there anyonoe who can repair a simrad cr 52 display, I think…

Customer Question
Is there anyonoe who can...
Is there anyonoe who can repair a simrad cr 52 display, I think the internal power supply is bad?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Marine Electronics
11/2/2011
Marine Electronics Expert: Josh C, Marine Electronics Installer replied 10 years ago
Josh C
Josh C, Marine Electronics Installer

Welcome to Justanswer!

Simrad does have several service centers that can repair the display on your CR52.

The easiest way to contact them would be to go to the service pag they have online, Or let me know your location and I can find the nearest service center to you.

You can find more information here: SIMRAD

Have a great day, and let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Josh C
Josh C, Marine Electronics Installer

I have previously contacted Simrad and was told that I had a discontined unit and they did not have parts to repair the unit. I contacted a company in Texas, Breakwater Marine, that indicated that they had parts and could fix the dislay unit, but when I shipped it to them then the story changed and they did not have parts to fix it. I was hoping to find someone, who delt with discontinued Simrad equipoment and perhaps stockpiled old units for parts who could fix it, anyway if you have a repair depot that you could refer me to, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

I will see what I can find for you. It may take a few days to locate parts, but hang in there!