Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a hummingbird fish finder and i am looking for a mount…

Customer Question
I have a hummingbird fish...
I have a hummingbird fish finder and i am looking for a mount and transducer for the 100sx series. can you help me find these idems
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Marine Electronics
6/9/2011
Marine Electronics Expert: Josh C, Marine Electronics Installer replied 11 years ago
Josh C
Josh C, Marine Electronics Installer
Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am assuming you beed the transducer and mount both?

You can find a new transducer including hardware for the Himmingbird SX-100 - Here: CLICK FOR TRANSDUCER

If you need any ither information, just let me know by replying here!

Josh C
Josh C, Marine Electronics Installer
ok that is the transducer now for the unit itself a mount for the fishfinder or the stand that it plugs into
Ok, I was under the impression you were talking about the transducer mount.. Sorry about that. Here is a link to the cradle:

HUMMINBIRD