VanHilton M
VanHilton M, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Technician
104802751

I can’t seem to get my 8+ I phone to get the List of

I can’t seem to get my 8+ I phone to get the List of avaiable News papers etc. on my phone. I could do that 2 days ago
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?
Customer: I tried calling Apple” to check on a recent payment to Apple on a credit card. It got very confusing. Then I got a message that Apple was dropping me. Since then, I haven’t been able to access a list of newspapers, etc that I use to check every day. Not sure what to do.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: tried that & it said to call. I’m not very confident about computer “stuff”. Am 79. Still thinking well but just not on this topic.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Read the latest headlines in the Apple News app

Get coverage of current events. Read engaging stories on the topics that interest you. Subscribe to Apple News+ to access magazines, newspapers, and digital publishers. With Apple News, you can do it all in one place, and across all of your devices. Click this link letters for more information https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202329 . Thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Excellent!

Thank you!