ZAID ALAMRO
ZAID ALAMRO,
Experience:  developer at Freelancing developer
103120165

Find and change password for my ME and iCloud. Anything that

Customer Question

Find and change password ***** my ME and iCloud
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: anything that asks me for my iCloud password. I have 2 iPads, and I also need to change the name on my wife’s from Jim’s iPad to Marcias iPad as well as the email info.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: just changed one of them about 5 min ago. Don’t know how long it’s been for the ipads.
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no, what’s the link to that?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need to reset her iPad and find out my ME password ***** well as my iCloud password
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  ZAID ALAMRO replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is Zaid, and I'm happy to assist you today with your issue.

Please visit the below link. It has complete instructions on how to reset your password.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487
In case you still need any further assistance, please contact Apple Tech Support at (800–694–7466).

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority.
It was my pleasure assisting you today.