Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I am trying to locate my iphone using find my iphone. Iphone

Customer Question

I am trying to locate my iphone using find my iphone
JA: I'll need to know a bit more before we can address your question. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: Iphone no is0418418127 and should be operating on IOS I am being told that I cannot play a sound because the phone is not connected to the internet phone is ringing (on silent) when I call the no.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to play sound on the phone to find it
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Divyansh Pagaria replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I would like to inform you that you can only play a sound when your iPhone has an active internet connection. This allows Find my iPhone to establish a connection with the iPhone.

Find my iPhone will not be useful if your phone doesn't have cellular data turned on of if it's not connected to WiFi.

I hope this information helps.