Mac

Unable to refresh iTunes, has to do with turning on a new…

Unable to refresh iTunes...

Unable to refresh iTunes, has to do with turning on a new apple I phone se.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Its been along time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Its been along time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That

5/7/2019
JustinTimeTech
JustinTimeTech, Technology Support Supervisor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you today with your iTunes issue. What do you mean by refreshing iTunes, could you please be more specific in what you are trying to accomplish please so I can help you better.

JustinTimeTech
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
would you fix anyother problems you find

I am happy to assist you today with your iTunes issue. What do you mean by refreshing iTunes, could you please be more specific in what you are trying to accomplish please so I can help you better. Are you trying to update iTunes?

No problem, are you on a Mac or Windows computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows

Click on this link and select run so I can remote into your computer and update your iTunes for you.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2b276325-d937-45ba-9b7d-c1ae71202cef

Thank you for letting me assist you. I remoted into your computer and updated your iTunes. Have a great day!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My original iPhone SE was partially crushed and the insurers
My original iPhone SE was partially crushed and the insurers sent what appears to be a 6S. However I cannot find a SIM card tray on the SE so that I can transfer it. Also, I was a bad used and apparen… read more
The battery is not holding its charge anymore. Its an i
its an i phone 5s? i think. where can i find that on the phone? … read more
Hesham Akbar
Hesham Akbar
My phone was dying so naturally I go to plug it in and I
hello! my phone was dying so naturally I go to plug it in and I just went to turn it back on and it stays on the apple logo for quite some time, then just turns black... for the last couple hours it h… read more
David L
David L
Stop searching for answers—
My iPhone 6s is locked in a disabled and must connect to
my iPhone 6s is locked in a disabled and must connect to iTunes on pc only tbing is I never backed up to a pc … read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
I can't verify an Apple ID, been messing around the phone a
I can't verify an Apple ID, been messing around the phone a long time and can't figure it out … read more
Jon
Jon
Bachelors Degree
I I need to recover my PW or get a another for my SE. I us
I I need to recover my PW or get a another for my SE … read more
JustinTimeTech
JustinTimeTech
Technology Support Supervisor,
BS
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My iPhone SE will not allow access .it is recharged and
My iPhone SE will not allow access .it is recharged and wants my password ***** allowing me the keyboard ! … read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
I just went to restart my phone SE, and the message when I
I just went to restart my phone SE , and the message when I turned it back on was "support.apple.com/iphone/restore" The screen is black and has the itunes symbol there … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I have a iphone 6 that i reset but now it won't activate
i have a iphone 6 that i reset but now it won't activate because it can not find the server what can i do to activate this phone … read more
Jon
Jon
Bachelors Degree
Its disabled. Its an I phone se I'm trying to disable the I
its an I phone se I'm trying to disable the I phone se … read more
Studying for Masters Degree in IT,
H Pearl! well, my phone 7 has had storage problems as t has
H Pearl! well, my phone 7 has had storage problems as t has been overloaded with too many videos and images which I have been too busy to delete now it seems to have crashed and says ur phone s disabl… read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
How do I transfer my music from my laptop to my new apple SE
how do I transfer my music from my laptop to my new apple SE phone … read more
John Lohr
John Lohr
Owner / Technology Specialist,
Teaching Certification
Stop searching for answers—
Second opinion] when initially setting up my iPhone se, I
Second opinion] when initially setting up my iPhone se, I keep getting a message for emergency call. I cancel then try to make a setup selection and the message comes back. I'm unable to get past this… read more
Jon
Jon
Bachelors Degree
My phone will not unlock. I don't know. I have an apple SE.
I went into iforgotmyapple.com and they said recovery was started, but would take days. I want my phone to work now … read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
Hi, my daughter has locked herself out of her mini iPad. She
Hi, my daughter has locked herself out of her mini iPad. She did this a few weeks ago and has just told me! She has a learning disability and does not use it to its full potential and not linked to iT… read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
I have an ipad and an iphone but cannot open itunes store with
I have an ipad and an iphone but cannot open itunes store with my apple password XXXXX download music or updates… read more
Mac Support Specialist,
I have an Iphone 4s, and I was advised by my network provider
I have an Iphone 4s, and I was advised by my network provider to backup and restore it, due to a lack of signal, I backed it up without problems, and had to leave my house to go out, when I came back,… read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
when i make or receive calls on my iphone i can hear the people
when i make or receive calls on my iphone i can hear the people on the other end but they can't hear me. everything else on phone works, texting ipod apps all work fine. i have checked both the sound … read more