Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have just received order confirmation for Apple Music

I have just received order confirmation for Apple Music family membership. I did not buy any membership. Order ID is xgmnsbfkl. It was billed to a MasterCard tha ido not possess. They have used my Apple ID which is correct. What is the explanation for this
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: About 3 weeks ago I got a new password
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: O

Hi my name is ***** ***** USA based Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What do you mean

Please check the email address the scam email was sent from. I get them everyday saying I purchased something at Apple like $150 Spotify, etc.. They are just trying to get you to put in your Apple Info just delete the message... If you have not given them your info don't worry. If you have change it at Apple

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel this whole transaction and refund money. You have not answered my question and I was only reporting yet another scam

Using the computer that has the issue, click on the link below and when the webpage opens click on Join your Session, then select Download and allow the app to run. If you get a message saying "identity cannot be confirmed” or “Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers” go to System Preferences / Security & Privacy / select the General tab and at the bottom click on Open Anyway, then look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=6ae41288-9cb3-4c25-9e2d-938cf7f8e20e

What do you mean this is not Apple I thought you needed help with a scam message?

You asked " What is the explanation for this" and I am telling you!!

I am just a user on this site, like you. I have no access to your account or what you have paid, customer service would be happy to help you. Select the link below. Let me know if you wish to continue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help