Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The registration key on my I pad is blocked because of a…

Customer Question
The registration key on...

The registration key on my I pad is blocked because of a virus alert from microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know how do I find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A couple of weeks haven't tried anything but rebooting I pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's when I try to use google chrome

Submitted: 8 days ago.Category: Mac
8/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 days ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
No