Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get my password to work on Apple so I can buy more…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my password ***** work on Apple so I can buy more coins for my game. I have been trying for 30 mins to get it working.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7S. It’s new and I guess some how the password ***** changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not a Mac

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Mac
7/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 days ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Did you try resetting your Apple password?