Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My photos have stopped downloading to my iPad from the

Customer Question
My photos have stopped...

My photos have stopped downloading to my iPad from the cloud

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I visited an Apple store today and we deleted a number of apps so that there would be enough room for my photos to download. It started while we were there but has since ceased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s my big problem

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Mac
7/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 9 days ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Question? How many apps did you delete and how many photos do you still need to download from icloud to your ipad? When you went to the apple store and started to delete the apps, you didn't delete enough apps to start downloading all of the photos. You have to delete all apps you are not currently using anymore.

To see what OS you have on your Ipad, go to Settings, Look under General then you will see About on right hand side, click on that, go down to Version and it will tell you what version you have.