Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is disabled. How can I fix it, Apple ID is

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled. How can I fix it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ID is disabled

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

8 plus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple ID and password ***** working but then when I try to use an app or update it says disabled

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Weeks
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
I turned off my credit card on my phone because of an angry birds issue. It was a worm in my daughters phone fixed by apple so I can use it again
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Reset password, put in new credit card, turned on apps
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Are you there
7/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 days ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Did you try resetting your password?

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
It is done

If resetting the password *****'t work, Apple may has noticed issues with your card or payment information like report of
charges, refunds etc.. and they disabled the App Store part of your Apple ID. to regain access to your App store, you need to call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. please follow the steps below:

1-Open https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

2-Click Get Help under Talk to Us.

3-Click iTunes & Apple Music.

4- Click iTunes Store.

5-Click Account Management.

6-Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

7-Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.

Or make a Genius Bar appointment by going to https://getsupport.apple.com/Reservation.action?retail=Y enter your location and click the blue Go button. Choose your preferred location by clicking the "Choose Store" link. Log in with your Apple ID and follow the instructions on screen. Once you finish, your appointment will be scheduled.

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
No

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website. There is no way to remote into your phone, I am sorry for any confusion.

This is the link to make Genius Bar appointment : https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Hope this help, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated

if you need more help please reply back to me

Thank you

This is the link to make a Genuis Bar appointment : https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Hope this helps, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated, if you need more help please reply back to me

Thank you

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
I did not need you to make an appointment. I can do that for free

Yes i know you can make an appointment for free, I'm just telling that the only solution to reactivate your Apple account is by contacting Apple directly

Thank you

I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rerating positively as I am only a messenger. If you are not satisfied for any reasons please do not rate my answer, you can request a refund by clicking here :http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0Thank you