Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not unlock my iphone and all it shows is activation…

Customer Question
I can not unlock...

I can not unlock my iphone and all it shows is activation lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tonight

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where is that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please unlock my i phone

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
just tell me what to do on my iphone to unlock it and get the activation lock and page off
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
how long does it take to get an answer
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
it is just ab apple iphone so it should not be that hard
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
IS ANYONE HERE TO HELP ME PLEASE
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 9 days ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Restoring your iPhone from an iTunes backup is one way to resolve the issue.

Update to the latest version of iTunes on your computer.

Press down the Home and Power button of the iPhone at the same time and then release just the Power button after the device restarts.

When asked to connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable again, plug the iPhone into a USB port on your computer.

Then you will be prompted to restore the device and upgrade the iOS - accept that option.

If the error message appears during the iOS download, ignore it.

Once the download completes, press down the Home and Power button of the iPhone at the same time and then release just the Power button after the device restarts. This time your iPhone will ask if you want to restore it - select the restore option and follow the prompts.

Once the restore is finished, you will be asked to select whether you want to activate the iPhone as a "new" device or if you want to restore it from your last backup. Select the restore to restore your data back to your iPhone.

Note that this procedure will wipe all data from your phone however will recover the phone back to the state of the most recent backup.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
hello David, I did not think anyone was going to answer so I had some other things I was doing let me read and see what you said

Ok, sounds good.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
David, I am just going to call Apple in the morning good night and have a nice evening

Ok, thanks and just let me know if you need further assistance.

Have a great evening as well.