Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I setup Backup to Icloud with my Iphone. 11-04. Only…

Customer Question
How do I setup...

How do I setup Backup to Icloud with my Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11-04

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only updated 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My photos are the only things on Icloud

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Mac
6/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 25 days ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

To back up your iphone to icloud you do the following:

1. Open settings
  2. Choose your name
  3. Choose icloud (If you do not want to back up "everything", you can turn some apps off here)
  4. scroll down to "icloud backup", you can make sure you have this on (green)
  5. then you can choose "backup now" at the bottom

If you do not have enough space in icloud, you can always change your current icloud storage plan by doing the following:

1. Open settings
  2. Choose your name
  3. Choose icloud
  4. choose "manage storage" right under the colored bar graph at the top)
  5. choose "change storage plan"
  6. choose a plan

Then if needed after you choose a plan, you can try the backup again and see if you have enough space.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.