GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

My account is locked and I do not recall passwaord. I-Phone

My account is locked and I do not recall passwaord
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: I-Phone 4
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: How can I tell?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 days. I have not tried anything until this morning
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No other than IMac computer is telling me also that I have this problem

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple devices, including iPhones and iPads, and products including iTunes, and iCloud. When you've tried too many times to login and failed, you will get the message about the account being locked or disabled. Once you successfully login, you can unlock it. If you can't login you'll need to reset your password.

Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When you change your Apple password, you will need to update it on ALL of your apple devices.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please let me know as there may be an alternate method that we can use. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

To begin our secure remote assistance session, you'll need to install Team Viewer on your Mac computer. Please open the link below on your MAC.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Next scroll down until you see a rectangular green box labeled Download. Download and install Team Viewer. When installation has completed you should see an id and passscode on the screen. Please provide that and I will then be able to connect to you and work on this while you watch.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I solved it without her help. No further need at this time

Thank you for the update. I will notify customer service that we did not complete the SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session and will request that they refund any charges associated with that portion of the service. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My connection with you ceased so I solved it on my own.