Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We forgot the password for our ipad. How do we get it or fix…

Customer Question
We forgot the password...

We forgot the password ***** our ipad. How do we get it or fix the problem?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago. We have not used the ipad for a while. We have never changed apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No - how do I do that?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the iPad asking you to activate it? Or this is the passcode it asks for?

It is asking for the password ***** we tried what we thought was it and it kicked us out after multiple tries
are you still there or do I need to spend $39 for you to fix

yes but I need to know please, Is the iPad asking you to activate it? Or this is the passcode it asks for?