Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It seems frozen. When I try to put my password 4 numbers in,

Customer Question
It seems frozen...

It seems frozen . When I try to put my password ***** numbers in, it won't even budge

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Seems like recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe it's overloaded, or is that such a thing?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Thank you

Stop on theanswer, I fixed it ! Do not take money out of that account please . CANCEL.