Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change fond size. Previous results when I change…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change fond size. Previous results when I change font it goes back to original setting

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am not familiar other than it is a desk top bought 2years ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is not a lap top

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is not a laptop. Nothing has been installed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In which program do you wish to do this in?

Please let me know

Thank you