Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to establish an apple acc. but the pass word/

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to establish an apple acc. but the pass word/ number is ***** to long to down load/generate (18 hours) . then the site says that I must start again

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

New iPhone 6 and a up to date imac 9s high sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Tried multiple times last night with no pass word generated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Actually apple id verification code received at15.23

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To check, are you trying to sign into an existing account, or create a new one?

Please let me know