Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my id. IPhone 6. Is that what you need. Haven’t

Customer Question
Forgot my id Technician's...

Forgot my id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 6. Is that what you need

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Haven’t tried. I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

ID and user ID

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.