Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MyGov attachments have blocked plug in. I am using Mac OS X…

Customer Question
MyGov attachments have blocked...

MyGov attachments have blocked plug in. I am using Mac OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have tried going into preferences and going to the website and have switched the link on - still blocked - switched off - still blocked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to solve this in the past. Now I need it solved!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about attachements. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What browser are you using?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.